Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
Effective as of: September 24, 2022
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of the free and paid services, software and websites (the “Service”) provided by SerpFit (“Company”, “we”, “our”, etc.), and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links, created tasks and associated information, text, files and other content or materials (together, the “Content”) uploaded, downloaded, or appearing on our websites or applications.
Account and Membership Usage
- You must provide accurate information when you create your SerpFit account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password and for all activities that occur under your account. You should notify us immediately if you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.
- You may never use another user’s account without permission.
- You may not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Service or attempt or assist anyone else to do so, unless such restriction is prohibited by law.
- Your account must be registered by a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted. Additionally, you must be 13 years of age or older.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules, and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- In the event you have a paid account, fees are non-refundable except as required by law or in the event that you cancel your account. You will pay all applicable fees when due and, if such fees are being paid via credit card or other electronic means, you authorize us to charge such fees using your selected payment method. By default, customer accounts are set to auto-renew and we may automatically charge you for such renewal on or after the renewal date associated with your account unless you have cancelled the Service prior to its renewal date. We may revise fee rates for the Service from time to time and will provide you with email notice of any changes in fees at least thirty (30) days prior to your Service renewal date. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing information to SerpFit. We may suspend or terminate your use of the Service if fees become past due. You are responsible for all taxes (excluding taxes on our net income), and we will charge tax if required to do so by law.
- If you require the use of a purchase order or purchase order number, you (a) must provide the purchase order number at the time of purchase; and (b) agree that any terms and conditions on your purchase order will not apply and are null and void.
Limitation of Liability
These subscription and one-time services are provided with a best faith effort; we’ll do our best to provide everything that we say we will. However, no person, operation, or system is error proof or without flaws, and there is a chance that something may go wrong. These can include corrupted backups, bad plugins, hosting errors, hacking beyond repair, database corruptions, etc.
If something does go wrong, we will do our best to fix it as quickly as possible. You agree not to hold us liable for any damages beyond the fees you have paid us for this service.
In no event will we be liable to you for any lost profits, lost savings, or incidental, indirect, special, or consequential damages, arising out of your use of our services or the breach of this agreement.
WordPress Management Support Terms
Keeping your site’s software up to date is critically important for security — out-dated software is the most common way sites get hacked.
All our monthly support plans include updates, where we will take care of your WordPress core and plugin updates on a regular basis (typically about once a week).
Because updates can occasionally introduce new bugs, we generally do not run updates immediately upon availability (unless it’s for a critical security patch). Additionally, some WordPress and plugin updates could cause issues with other plugins and themes installed on your site.
We are not responsible for any issues that may arise as a result of these updates, but we will do our best to identify any issues that arise and help fix them or restore your site from a backup.
Theme updates will be performed for minor (“point”) releases, but generally not for major releases.
We take privacy and security very seriously. We will not share your personal information with any third parties, except when necessary to do so to provide our services to you, or when required by law.
We take measures to protect and secure your information (both personal information and passwords/site access information) using encryption and layers of password-protection and two-factor authentication when available, and we require our contractors or other third-party services to do the same.
In return, we ask you to use strong and unique passwords for your WordPress site, your hosting account, your email account, and other online accounts — and to never send passwords directly in email.
With our experience, we want to share the best resources with our users. You may find affiliate links that may earn us some commission at no extra cost to you. We only recommend genuine products.
Being that said, we are not responsible for service values and policies of these 3rd party companies. If anything goes wrong, we are not liable for any damage to anybody.
Unless otherwise stated, we own all of the intellectual property and rights to the content we create, like our knowledge base, which you will receive access to as one of our customers. This information is provided for your personal use only and you may not share it with third parties.
We do not claim any right on content or work that comes under our paid services. If you have paid us to make something for you, you can claim it’s copyright. We use this transparency to reward your invested money as your asset creation.
Our paid services and products come with justified amounts that you have to pay in order to access them. Here are the terms for the various types of transactional goods & services:
- Subscription Plans: These are auto-debit membership modules to get our support in particular stated in the plan information. Due to the nature of the service, we offer a refund within 2 days of purchase date. After 2 days of purchase date, you are liable to take stated services against your invested amount for the current billing cycle.
- One-Time Plans: We do not offer refunds here, unless the case involves a false transaction. These plans are designed to provide inside material which is not accessible to general viewers of the website.
- Products: Due to Digital Nature of Products, we do not provide refunds in any condition as the copy of the product is already within your access.
- Courses: Comes under the product category and follows no refund rule.
Terms for Affiliate Program
This section is reserved for our Affiliate Partners only and these policies don’t apply to you unless you have signed up for our affiliate program.
SerpFit is fully authorized to change prices for products that you may promote among your audience. We advise you to check out the latest prices before creating content for your audience. We also run affiliate offers and you can find more information in your affiliate dashboard section.
Strict PPC Policies
We are strict against using ad campaigns that directly target our brand keywords. Any combination of the keywords ‘SerpFit or SerpFit Agency Pricing’ for Search Engine Ads is prohibited and your account will be banned with immediate action. In such a case, our expert will analyse your account personally before the settlement. You cannot claim commissions earned via PPC campaigns on our brand keywords.
Refund Policy and Commission Rejections
We pay you on Successful Sale Conversions and this also reserves a scope for refunds. If your referred user claims a successful refund, your commission will also be rejected as we are not liable to pay you without our sale. We send communications via emails for such rejects and the same might reflect in your affiliate dashboard within 6 hours oh rejection email.
Minimum Withdrawal & Transaction Cycle
To ensure the right calculations after all the refunds, we do not pay instantly. We pay our affiliates on the 7th of every month for the commissions earned in the last month.
For example: If you earned $115 from 1st January to 31st January, then you may receive your commissions on 7th February.
The minimum amount for withdrawal is $20 and any balance below this amount will be adjusted in the next month for the withdrawal.
The Legal Terms
Our services are provided on an “as is” basis, which means that we are not making any representations or warranties, either express or implied. We cannot guarantee that our services will meet your requirements or that our website and service will never go down.
We are not responsible to you for any loss of content or material provided to us as part of the services.
You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else or to a different website without our permission. This agreement stays in place and need not be renewed. These terms represent our entire agreement. If for some reason one part of this contract becomes invalid or unenforceable, the remaining parts of it remain in place.
Although the language is simple, the intentions are serious and this contract is a legal document governed by the laws of the Government of India.
All notices with respect to these terms may be sent via our contact page.